Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Possessions!

When I opened my wardrobe yesterday, all I intended to do was move some of my summer clothes as the weather is getting colder each day and I really wanted to have enough space in the wardrobe to fit in my winter clothes but what I found myself doing was not arranging clothes but something entirely different.......here I was on a trip down memory lane, each of the dresses brought back memories of how I had bought it or where, of how much I wanted a certain kind of dress and what all I had done to get one of the type I wanted......All the palces and times i had worn those to.... Each of them somehow reminded me how it had come to me....who had gifted it to me...when it was given....
It's strange how even the tiniest of your possessions have a way of making you feel special and loved. Parting with my clothes made me feel very nostalgic and I was filled with all kinds of mixed emotions........

No comments: